How to Enter
LOOKING FOR SOME INSPIRATION?
We sent one of our mates out to create his own postcard artwork about his local area! Check out the video!
Competition Terms & ConditionsThe below entails the terms and conditions for the Penny Postcard Competition
- The Promoter is Absolute Board Co Pty Ltd whose registered office is at PO Box 5331, Daisy Hill, QLD Australia, 4127.
- The competition is open to residents of Australia, USA, Canada, the United Kingdom, Europe, and Japan aged 12 years or over except employees of Absolute Board Co Pty Ltd, or their distributors, and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.pennyskateboards.com/postcard-competition
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The start date for entry is the 22rd September 2020, 3:00 p.m. (PST).
- The closing date for entry is the 21st of October 2020, 12:00 a.m. (PST). After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Winners will be contacted via their social media account within 14 days of the competition closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Entrants must follow @Pennyskateboards on Instagram
- Entrants must download the Postcard png or psd file from www.pennyskateboards.com/postcard-competition
- Entrants must use the Postcard png or psd to create their own postcard design using photos, video, drawing, painting or another creative method.
- Entrants must post their entry to their Instagram feed and tag @PennySkateboards and use the hashtag #PennyPostcardComp. Entrants with a private Instagram account will automatically be excluded as we will not be able to view and judge the design. The hashtag is mandatory for entry.
- Entrants must ensure their post is live until the 31st of October.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The total of Four (4) competition prizes are as follows:
- One (1) x Postcard Skateboard Collection Pack consisting of Three (3) Postcard boards of Absolute Board Co Pty Ltd’s choice, plus One (1) x AUD$1000 VISA Prepaid Card.
- One (1) x 22" Postcard board of Absolute Board Co Pty Ltd’s choice
- One (1) x 27" Postcard board of Absolute Board Co Pty Ltd’s choice
- One (1) x 36" Postcard board of Absolute Board Co Pty Ltd’s choice
- Winners will be chosen by a judging panel as selected by Absolute Board Co Pty Ltd and will be judged on skill and uniqueness from all entries posted and verified by Promoter. Absolute Board Co Pty Ltd‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Liability: Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not responsible for any problems, delays or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a network or a mobile network or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to entrant’s or any other person’s mobile handset, computer or peripherals related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this promotion.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and social handle in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.